This page feels a bit redundant since this entire website is about me but there are some bits of information that I think you'll find interesting. I am a French born, New Zealand trained award winning writer-producer based in Seoul South Korea.
That's a mouth-full isn't it?
I travelled most of my life and worked in France, England, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and Korea where I now reside. My love for writing was only equated by my passion for films and it seemed only right to mix the two for a career. Storytelling and human character are some of the most beautiful things I know along with books, flying and scientific discovery. The future is bright and I write about it.
Mansudae Masterclass Airs on SBS Korea
On December 18th, 2016, the documentary Mansudae Masterclass airs on national Television. I worked on this documentary as a Production Manager for Boda Media Group.
Invited to Pitch at HANIFF 2016
I was invited to pitch my feature script The Line Within at the Hanoi International Film Festival project market 2016.
Release of ATtheCOUNTER series on nexGTv in India
On the fourth quarter of 2016, the first season of ATtheCOUNTER for which I was the writer, director and producer, is release on the online channel Comedy One in India.
Release of AJP Productions films on DTV
On the fourth quarter of 2016, all the films on which I worked either as a writer, director or producer are release on DTV platform in mainland China and Hong Kong.
Release of AJP Productions Films on Amazon Prime Videos
On the third quarter of 2016, all the films on which I worked either as a writer, director or producer are release on Amazon prime Video in the US, England, Germany and Japan.
Invited to the Crossing Borders Campus 2016
I was invited to participate to the Crossing Borders Campus 2016 in South Korea with the documentary project Legends.
Invited to the Kyoto Filmmakers Lab 2015
I was invited to participate to the Kyoto Filmmakers Lab 2015 as a Director.
SELECTIONS & AWARDS
- Best Foreign Short Award for the 2015 December session of Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards
- Best Short Film, Best Director, Best Actor in a Lead Role, Best Actress in a Supporting Role, Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Best Ensemble Cast, Best Cinematography, Best Sound and Best Production Design at the Global Independent Film Awards.
- Best Fight Choreography, Best Hand to Hand Combat Sequence, Best Action Actor, Best Feature Film at Urban Action Showcase 2015
- Veteran Filmmaker Award at GI Film Festival 2015
BAG OF BONES
- Korea Expat Film Festival official selection 2015
- KOSMA International Film Festival official selection 2014
- Kweb Fest 2014 official selection
PUBLIC SPEAKING & COMMUNITY ACHIEVMENTS
ELECTED PRESIDENT OF SOUTH RIVER TOASTMASTERS CLUB
July to December 2011, I was elected president of SRTM in Gangnam, Seoul. My main duties were to work with the volunteer team, ensure that each weekly meeting was running smoothly, that all members were developing their skills and that the club was gaining popularity while keeping high quality standards.
- Toastmasters International Competent Leader and Advanced Leader Bronze certificates.
- Toastmasters International Competent Communicator and Advanced Communicator Bronze certificates.
- 1st Place, SRTM Evaluation contest, August 21st, 2014
- 1st Place, Area 30 Evaluation contest, October 8th, 2011
- 1st Place, GHTM Table Topics Contest, February 15th, 2013
- 2nd Place, GHTM Table Topics Contest, September 16th, 2011
- 2nd Place, Area 30 Table Topics Contest, October 8th, 2011
- 2nd Place, SRTM Speech Contest, February 15th, 2012
- 2nd Place, Area 30 Evaluation Contest, September 20th, 2014
- 3rd Place, Korea National Table Topics Contest, November 5th, 2011
- 2013 - Seoul Global Center Startup School Certificate
- 2012/2013 - Executive Training Programme at Yonsei University
- 2009 - TOEIC, score 970/990
- 2007/2008 - Creative Writing Diploma at NZIBS, Auckland
- 1999 - Baccalauréat in Electrical Studies
IN THE MEDIA
A LIFE WORTH LIVING
If you want to know me, you've got to see the world through my eyes.